Serving the San Francisco, CA area
Have You Put Off Going To The Dentist For Too Long? Now There Is A Solution:
Imagine walking into the dentist’s office, being completely relaxed and comfortable in the dental chair with a warm blanket, feeling so drowsy that you can barely keep your eyes open, and feeling confident that when the sedative medication wears off, you will have completed your treatment in complete comfort–and you won’t really remember much–if anything–of your appointment.
Sedation Dentistry Calms Dental Anxiety
Don’t put off the important dental care you need because of a dental phobia.
Whether you need extensive restorative dentistry or just a simple routine check-up or teeth-whitening treatment, Dr. Vincent and his friendly staff will explain the various options and help you decide what’s best for your individual needs.
Once you’ve experienced the benefits of sedation dentistry, you’ll wonder why you waited so long to make the appointment. Ask us about conscious sedation to help relieve the stress of some cosmetic dentistry procedures. We also provide dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and wisdom teeth.
If you have been avoiding the dentist because you are afraid, “Sedation Dentistry” may be the solution you have been looking for.
You may have avoided the dentist for some very legitimate reasons:
You have pain at the dentist. You may be one of those people who just doesn’t get numb enough.
You are afraid of the dentist. You may have mild dental anxiety or a true phobia.
You just can’t help it. You gag when they put dental instruments in your mouth.
Sounds and Smells
You really don’t like the sounds and smells at the dentist.
You (or your family member) have a medical condition that requires Sedation Dentistry.
You need (or want) extensive dental care to restore your mouth, and you would prefer to be sedated to expedite the work and to make it easier.
Sedation Dentistry with I.V. Sedation or with Oral Sedation (a pill) is enormously helpful for patients like you.
- Sedatives make you completely relaxed and comfortable.
- Sedatives allow you to have a lot of work completed in one visit.
- Sedatives enhance the effects of the numbing medications so that we can successfully numb your teeth. We numb your teeth completely after we sedate you so you won’t feel anything, even under sedation.
- Sedatives are safe when administered by a properly trained, licensed, and experienced professional.
- Sedatives eliminate your gag response.
- Sedatives have the benefit of amnesia–you will remember little to nothing of your appointment.
- Sedatives allow you to be unaware of, or to be indifferent to, the sounds and smells at the dentist.